1. This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the UK who are aged 12 years or over.
2. This promotion opens on 13/09/2010 at 6:00pm BST and closes on 30/09/2010 at 12:00pm BST ("the Entry Period").
3. To enter this promotion entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
(i) Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website")
(ii) Click on the Locnville Competition link
(iii) Create a Sony Entertainment Network account (SEN Account), or if one already exists, sign in to their SEN Account
(iv) Correctly answer the multiple choice question and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. All eligible entrants who have submitted the correct answer during the Entry Period will be placed into a draw. The draw will take place within 1 week of the closing date. One winner and two runners up will be selected at random.
7. The prize for the winner is a PlayStation®3 120GB system, a SingStar Wireless Microphones and SingStar disc.
8. The prize for the first runner up is SingStar Wireless Microphones and a SingStar disc.
9. The prize for the second runner up is a SingStar disc.
10.The winners will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
11.The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 4 weeks of receipt of the winners' claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
12. Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address associated with the winners' SEN Account.
13. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
14. The Promoter shall publish the winners PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website.
15. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.