By entering this Killzone 3 promotion (the "Promotion"), organised by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom (the "Promoter"), entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Specific Rules and the General Rules for Prize Promotions.
1.This promotion is open to residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
3. To enter this promotion, answer the multi-choice question on the Killzone 3 promotion page at www.playstation.com.
4. This promotion opens for entries on 2 March 2011 at 4pm GMT and closes for entries on 16 March 2011 at 10am GMT.
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The winners will be the first 10 correct entries drawn at random from all eligible entries.
7. The winners will be selected within 5 days of the closing date specified above.
8. The Prize is a Killzone 3 in 3D game and a signed piece of Killzone 3 artwork. In addition, each winner will have Killzone 3 XP added to their SEN account. The total prize value is approximately £100.
9. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
10. The Winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within a week of the notification. The game and artwork shall be dispatched by first class post to each winner's address set out in their email claim and Killzone 3 XP will be added to each winner's SEN account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prizes within 10 days of receipt of a claim but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
11. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winners' names and countries of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winners' details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked Ian Whittle/Killzone 3 Promotion to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP within 8 weeks of the closing date specified above.
When the world you knew has gone, what will you do to stay alive?