1. This promotion is open to residents of Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
(i) Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions ("the Website");
(ii) Click on the Gran Turismo 5 -Signature Edition Competition link;
(iii) Sign in to their PlayStation®Network (SEN Account), or create and sign in to a SEN Account if they don't already have one;
(iv) Answer the 3 multiple choice questions on screen; and
(v) Enter their PSN Online ID where indicated and click "Enter".
4. The opening date is 11/07/2011 at 11.00 AST and the closing date 189/07/2011 at 01.59 AST.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted and no entrant may win more than one prize.
6. All eligible entrants who have submitted correct answers to all 3 multiple choice questions during the entry period will be placed into a draw.
7. The draw will take place within one week of the closing date and 15 winners will be selected at random.
8. The prize for each winner is a copy of Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition signed by Kazunori Yamauchi. The total value of the prize is approximately 960 Riyals.
9. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
10. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant's claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
11. Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address associated with the winner's SEN Account.
12. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
13. The Promoter shall publish the winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website.
14. General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
15. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom