- This promotion is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UAE and the UK (the Entrant Countries).
- This promotion is open for entries on /11/2011 at 09.00 (GMT) and closes for entries on 28/11/2011 at 23.59 (GMT) (the Competition Period).
To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a Go to http://eu.playstation.com/afterhoursathletescompetition or go to http://eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions/ and click on the link to the After Hours Athletes Competition.
b Follow the on-screen instructions to answer the three multiple choice questions about After Hours Athletes.
c Sign into their PlayStation®Network (PSN) Account, or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system or PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website.
d Enter their PSN Online ID where indicated and click "Enter Competition".
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- One winner will be randomly drawn from all the correct entries. The prize for the winner is:
a a 3D TV;
b a PlayStation®3 system;
c a PlayStation®Move Starter Pack; and
d a copy of the After Hours Athletes game for PlayStation®3.
- There will be five runners up. The prize for each runner up is:
a a PlayStation®Move Starter Pack; and
b a copy of the After Hours Athletes game for PlayStation®3.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Each prize-winner will be notified by email to the email address associated with their SEN account within 14 days of the competition closing date, and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent.
- Once a prize has been claimed, it shall be dispatched by courier or registered post to the address associated with that prize-winner's SEN account or as otherwise specified by the prize-winner when they claim their prize. Prizes will only be dispatched to the Entrant Countries.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of the prize-winner claiming their prize, but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each prize-winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each prize-winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope marked 'After Hours Athletes Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.