- This promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom (the Entrant Countries).
- This promotion is open for entries on 23/11/2011 at 13:00 (GMT) and closes for entries on 22/02/2012 at 13:00 (GMT) (the Competition Period).
- To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a Entrants must have subscribed to Inside PS Vita in order to access the competition.
b Entrants will be emailed a link to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account. Entrants must click on this link.
c Entrants must follow the on-screen instructions in order to register to be entered into the competition. Entrants must supply a telephone number upon which they can be contacted. This will only be used for the purposes of contacting entrants and will not be used for marketing purposes. Entries may not be counted if this information is not provided.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- There will be one winner who will be randomly selected from all entrants. The prize for the winner and a guest of their choice is:
a A return flight to Munich from the entrant's country of residence to arrive in Munich on 18/05/2012 and leave Munich on 20/05/2012;
b Two nights accommodation in a central Munich 4 or 5 star hotel from 18/05/2012 to 20/05/2012; and
c A ticket to the UEFA Champions League Final on 19/05/2012.
- There will be no runners up. The decision of the judges is final.
- Entrants must ensure they are available to arrive in Munich on 18/05/2012 and to leave Munich on 20/05/2012 in order to accept the prize. Entrants should be aware that they may need to fly outside of these dates due to flight availability.
- The total value of the prize is approximately £3000 (3400 EUR, 6100 NZD, 37,500 ZAR, 17,800 SAR, 17,400 AED).
- The winner will be notified by email to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account within 1 week of the competition closing date, and must claim their prize within 2 weeks of this notification being sent.
- The Promoter will liaise directly with the winner to determine the most appropriate airport to fly from and will send confirmation of the purchase of flight tickets to the winner to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the flight tickets within 2 weeks of the winner claiming their prize but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
- The UEFA Champions League Final tickets may not be dispatched to the Promoter until approximately one week prior to the match to which they relate, but will then be dispatched to the winner as soon as practicable thereafter.
- The winner will be responsible for arranging transport to and from the airport in their country of residence. In Munich, the Promoter will arrange transport from the airport to the hotel but the winner will be responsible for arranging return transport from the hotel to the airport.
- All other arrangements and expenses, including arranging for passports, travel insurance, visas and any other type of travel documentation will be the responsibility of each winner. If a winner is unable to produce the required travel documentation for the relevant travel dates, the Promoter may disqualify them from the promotion and/or withhold their prize.
- Any problems with the flight tickets or UEFA Champions League Final tickets must be notified to the Promoter by email within two days of receipt, otherwise the tickets will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may want to film the winner and their guest during their stay in Munich. By entering the promotion and accepting the benefit of the prize, the winner and their guest will be deemed to give the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assigns permission to:
a photograph, film and record them during their visit;
b edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute any such photographs, recordings and films or anything derived from them (the Material) in any medium; and
c use the Material, in whole or in part, for any purposes it deems necessary to promote, advertise or exploit the PlayStation® platform and anything connected with or derived from it.
- The winner and their guest also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and SCEE and its associated companies, licensees and assigns from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope marked 'Inside PS Vita - UEFA Champions League Final Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.