- The Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 12 years or over who are residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 20th April 2012 at 14.00 (BST) and closes for entries on 20th May 2012 at 23.59 (BST) (the "Competition Period"). The Competition in Australia and New Zealand will commence on 20th April 2012 at 00.00 (BST) and will close on 20 May 2012 at 00.00 (BST).
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a Participants will have to go to eu.playstation.com/psn/ competitions ("the Website");
b Click on the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time competition;
c Sign into their Sony Entertainment Network Account ("SEN Account"), or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation®Vita system or PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website;
d The competition is free to enter. Participants will have to submit a drawing of a treasure (in-game object that Sly will find during his missions);
e The drawing can be created with any computer program or on paper. If the latter, a photo of the drawing must be submitted;
f Together with the drawing, participants must enter a short description of what the treasure is;
g By entering this Competition, Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 1 LOCAL winner per territory who will be picked by Sanzaru (game developer company) based on the originality of the drawing and how Sanzaru thinks it will fit in-game. From those LOCAL winners Sanzaru will pick 8 FINAL winners. All winners shall be notified of their selection by email within 1 week of the Competition.
- In order to claim their prize, the winners will have to reply to the email sent to them within 30 days featuring their name, date of birth and postal address.
- Each of the 24 LOCAL winners will win a PlayStation®Vita system, wi-fi only, plus a PlayStation®Vita Memory Card 16GB Model with a total value of £240/ €299.99/ 7,112 CZK/, 2,231 NOK/, 2638 SEK/, 1,237 PLN/, 1,477 SAR/, 3,066 ZAR/, 11,750 RUB/, 361CHF/, 2,230DKK/, 1,470 AED/, 385 AUD/, 479NZD. In addition to this, each of the 8 FINAL winners will get the chance to see their drawings transformed into in-game objects.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send the prize by registered post to each winner within 30 days of receiving a winner's details by email but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are sent later than this.
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Competition to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.