Find out how to view or listen to content on Blu-ray Disc, DVD and CD.
1 Insert the disc
1. Insert the disc with the label side facing up.
2. The eject indicator turns solid blue when the disc is inserted.
2. An icon is displayed in the XMB™ menu, and playback of the disc begins.
If the disc does not automatically start, select the icon for the disc from the XMB™ menu, and then press the X button.
Ejecting a disc
1. Eject button.
Stop playback, and then press the eject button.
- Do not insert multiple discs or foreign objects into the disc slot, because this may cause the system to malfunction.
- Discs that are not compatible with the system cannot be played.
- To play commercially available BD video software, in some cases the encryption key* may need to be renewed. The encryption key can be renewed when the system software is updated.
- Images may vary depending on the model or the software version in use.
* AACS (Advanced Access Control System) key