Find out how to print a photo in [Photo Gallery].
1. Connect a printer to the PS3 system.
2. In [Photo Gallery], select the photo that you want to print, and then press the Triangle button.
3. Select [Print].
4. Check the print settings.
You can press the Triangle button to display the options menu. You can adjust settings such as the number of copies to be printed. The settings that are available vary depending on the printer in use.
- To use this feature, you must first set up the printer under Settings > [Printer Settings] > [Printer Selection].
- Printers that can be used vary depending on the country or region. For details, visit the Frequently Asked Questions at www.playstation-mea.com.